Sunday 10 March 2013

Loving Cafe @ Bandar Baru Seri Petaling


Hunting for dinner in more healthy way? Choose Loving Cafe ❤ 
I feel very comfortable & like my home~WHY I said so? Is because of the waiter there are super nice & friendly..Opss, I forget take his picture. His name is Jason. To me, he is very energetic & friendly. He will recommend which is the best & hot selling according to our preference & health.

Looks attractive! Variety of foods are awaiting for us to choose ^__^
 (*cross fingers*wonder do have enough budget to try all this..haha )

Warm & Clean concepts environment
Green Concepts - Loving Cafe Counter

Menu served~ Start to choose which the best to fill my hunger stomach

While waiting foods to serve, spot for this corner with  nice sofa.
Magazines provided :) 

Jasmine Tea is my favor~

Taste Fresh (*not oily)
Recommend: If you wish to try something simple & taste great. Choose this~
I choose this becoz of the design~ Looks cool right?
Not bad ! To me, the seaweed might be dry a bit. Overall Nice

Wanna try something different other than having a proper dinner?
Choose this Mango Sushi..Wow...this increase my appetite when I ate
(*Put my hands up for this*ヽ(•‿•)ノ)


Loving Cafe Located:-
No. 23, Jalan 13/149L
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur
(*Landmark: Beside Labor Steamboat House. Same row of the 糖黏豆 )

Tel: 03-9056 1501



                           


Overall (Personal Comment)
Vege is not my best friends. But after dine in at here, I realized that vege can cooked & match in variety dishes, this had motivate me choose to eat vege more often & organic way.

I surely will come back to this Loving Cafe Restaurant again. Can't wait to try other delicious dishes.  Overall the price is reasonable & variety of organic food choices. Bring along your friends, it will be more cool & fun in sharing the foods^__^ . A good kick start to begin eat in more healthy with organic food. 
xoxo, Thanks reading my blog

3 comments:

  1. His japanese mushroom rice, vietnamese roll is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it? Hmm..should mark down this in my order list ^__^ Tkx for sharing, donald:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dishes are delicious but their service terrible bad.

    ReplyDelete